"We stand behind our products, because we also stand in front of them."
Thank you for coming to Darkwood Armory's website. We build some of the most durable theatrical, SCA*, and WMA** reproduction blunt rapiers and swords in the United States, and we can ship all over the world. They are designed for use as blunted practice weapons, not just for wallhangers! We also carry many accoutrements to make your practice safer and more authentic.
*SCA - Society for Creative Anachronism, see www.sca.org for more information. **WMA - Western Martial Arts, see the Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/Wiki/western_martial_arts for more explanation.
Due to an urgent family emergency, I haven't been at the shop for a few days. All will be righted next week, and I am really sorry for the delay. I cannot see emails but I can see orders, so they are being constructed even though I can't tell you that. ~LW
- we have our new Rust Erasing Blocks all over the website! They are solid blocks of medium-grit material so you can get a good scrub on those discolored or rusty areas. Take a peek here.
- ~ (ignore the "NEW PRODUCTS" on the left. We haven't worked out how to fix the SQL error yet. We are updating the website for 2016 anyway, so we are leaving this one scruffy until the Big Unveiling!)
Link directly to our In-Stock pages(CLOSED FOR GULF WAR - WE TOOK EVERYTHING WITH US) and check frequently for updates~ LW(updating shortly after we've cleaned everything)
please call or email us if you want gift certificates or start a wedding registry.
We hope to be at the following events in 2015
May 2016 - SCA Steppes Warlord, Canton TX see the event info here but it isn't updated yet
- June 17-27, 2016 - SCA 50th Year Celebration, Danville IN (we are accepted as merchants!) see the event info here
- July 29-Aug 13 - SCA PENNSIC, Slippery Rock, PA
- have an idea of where we should be in 2016? Email us at email@example.com!
Thank you for being our customers!